If you want to lose weight keep it simple. Stick to the ABC's. Remove alcohol, breads, and processed carbohydrates from your diet. Combined with a strength training program you will see excellent results. You can allow yourself a cheat day but once you get going you will notice you will not even want to cheat as much as you think. Get in the zone and get healthy. Try these meal alternatives:
1. Breakfast: Greek or coconut milk yogurt with fruit and Udi's gluten free granola
2. Snack: Green smoothie (try almond milk, plant source protein, fruit, kale or spinach and ground flax
3. Lunch: Salad with a protein source or chicken breast with sweet potatoes and spinach salad.
4. Snack 2: Apple with a tablespoon of almond butter for dipping.
5. Dinner: type of fish, steamed broccoli or sauteed collards, and brown rice. Strawberries for dessert.